Monday, July 14, 2008

So, I thought I'd try the whole blog thing out. We're required to have one at school and I know of some other friends who have started up personal ones and I thought what the heck...why not...so here we go!

This past year has gone by so fast! I can't believe wewill be married for a year, next Monday! Wow! Time flies when you're having fun!

In the last year, we've done a lot of around our house, fixing things up here and there and all that fun stuff. The last big thing we did was our counter tops in the kitchen! He did them all by himself, they turned out awsome!!! I was so proud of his hard work...yes, I helped some too!

Our big adventure for this summer was our trip to Las Vegas, we'll just say we don't loose money well! We had a great time anyway! Corby, Brandon, Andrea and Emilio went along. This was his Valentine's gift from me.We stayed at Treasure Island, saw a show and did A LOT of walking around and site seeing! Good times!

No comments: