Things have been so busy here lately!!! Seems as though there is always something! Between my brother's wedding, keeping up with school and TLU, it's been crazy! I can't believe Halloween has already come and gone! What a Halloween we had...with the stomach bug! I think everyone has had that darn thing! No fun!
We spent last weekend at the ranch, which that was nice just to get out. I will have to post a few pictures from our weekend at the ranch so you can all see the new addition at the ranch (he's a temporary visitor!), a pony, "Rusty." He is SO cute!!!
This weekend, I am going to the Nutcracker Market and I SO can't wait!!!! Then, I have our last game at TLU...yea!!!!!!! I can't wait for football season to be over for them, they are TERRIBLE!
How many days until the Thanksgiving holidays??? It sure is time for a break!!!!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
EMILY!!! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog! Now we can keep better tabs on one another! :)
I loved looking at all your pictures - you are sooo cute!
Post a Comment