I hit the BIG 3-0 on Tuesday! Yikes, that just sounds so weird!!!! We've had a busy last two weeks now with school starting, so we didn't actually do a whole lot...Sunday, our friends Morgan and Lindsay met us for lunch after church (thanks you guys...we got you next time!), Sunday night we went to eat with hubby's family, Monday, my mom came into town to do lunch for me and the girls at school and then Tuesday night, we just had a date night and went to my FAVORITE place, Huisache Grill...soooo yummy!...so, I guess all I did was eat for my 30th! Ha!
These are the adorable box lunches that my mom brought us for lunch! She did chicken salad sandwiches, fruit, chips, a German Chocolate Cheesecake and then had these ADORABLE cookies done! ....I just loved them.....a bloggy friend does them and you HAVE to check out her work, she does some pretty amazing things with her cookies and they are oh so yummy too!!!
CLICK HERE! To see her blog!
Look how cute they all are!!! Love the colors too!



2 comments:
Happy, happy birthday!!! Looks like you've had a wonderful celebration, and I'm so happy for you!
Um, so those cookies and the cake your mom made all look so yummy! Fabulous!
Happy birthday...and welcome to the thirties...not such a bad place :-)
Post a Comment