Saturday, July 17, 2010

Easy, Cheesey Dinner!

I actually got this recipe from a friend who I taught with a few years ago. Is it SOOOO easy and quick too! It's a taquito casserole...yum!

Your ingredient list:
Taquitos...bet you couldn't guess that!
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
1 can of rotel
1 package of Mexican style cheese...you can also use just cheddar.
Here's what you do...
Combine the soup and rotel.
Place one layer of taquitos in your greased casserole dish, put half of the soup mixture on top, sprinkle with cheese. Put another layer of taquitos on top of the cheese, put the rest of
the soup mixture on top of the taquitos and top with cheese! Wow...easy, right?!
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until it's bubbling.
Dinner is served!


And well, I can't not post a picture of my two favorite boys!

How sweet it is!

No comments: