This weekend went by way too fast! We went to eat with our friends Andrea and Emilio on Friday...We are anxiously awaiting for the arrival of baby Mallory! Andrea could have her any day now!!!
We went to our friend's Morgan and Lindsey's couples shower for their baby Ty this weekend. We had a great time catching up with friends. We can't wait to meet baby Ty!!!! He will be here just in time for spring break! We couldn't tell who was more excited the mommy or the daddy to be!
Now...it's Monday and I'm ready for Friday! Sad, right?!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey Emily!
I've been checking Kelly's blog like crazy the last few days - I've been reading it for several months now. Little Harper is certainly in my prayers! :)
Looks like you had a fun weekend!
Post a Comment