Monday, February 2, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy MOM!!!

We went to visit my parents this weekend for my mom's birthday. We had a good time shopping, eating out and going to the movies. We went and saw Gran Torino...pretty good! We, along with my brother and sister-in-law gave my parents a gas grill for Christmas. Hubby helped get it put together and then we grilled steaks for a late lunch on Sunday. It was nice just being home for a few days, but the weekend went by way too fast!

We actually ended up getting new bedroom furniture this weekend...yay!!!! It will be delivered on Saturday and I can't wait! ...now I just have to figure out how to get rid of the current stuff we have!

1 comment:

Kelly B said...

Hey Em! New furniture...fun!! I love getting new stuff my house. I've been here for almost a year and I've just gradually been decorating. I'll be out and see something that would go great on this wall or that table. My weekends go by too fast as well...I'm a big advocate of the 4 day work week! Anyway, just wanted to say hello. -KB