Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Nieman Marcus Cake

I needed something sweet the other night, so I baked this yummy Nieman Marus cake. This cake is so easy to make and it doesn't take long either. It's really more bar like than an actual cake. Here is the recipe!


1 Box yellow cake mix
4 eggs. divided
1/2 C butter
8 oz. package of cream cheese
2 C powder sugar

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 13x9 pan.
Mix the cake mix, two of the eggs and mutter. Mix well, the batter will be very thick/stiff!

Combine cream cheese, powder sugar and the remaining two eggs. Mix well and pour over cake batter.

Bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean!
Cool completely and cut into squares and enjoy!

3 comments:

Heather said...

oh this looks so good!! I am so glad you shared and can't wait to make it!

Elizabeth said...

This sounds delicious - and SO easy! Thanks for sharing!!

SnoWhite said...

delicious. Love cream cheese and cake.