ZZZ...zzz...that's about all I seem to want to do this week! zzz.....It's been pretty uneventful around here for us, which is kind of a good thing! The hubs is doing a show for work tonight so I baked some yummy oatmeal, chocolate chip cookies. I love the smell of fresh baked cookies in the house!
Our good friends Valerie and Brandon just found out that they will be having a sweet baby boy in March! We are so excited for them! Congratulations you guys!
Now...I just can't wait to find out what our little "sweet pea" will be! That's all I think about these days. Hmnmm will be we doing more pinks or more blues... guesses anyone?! This whole thing is just amazing to me. We're now on week 13, the last of the first trimester...whew! Time in my head now revolves around when my next Dr.'s appointment will be...I've never been so anxious to go to the Dr. before!
We hope all of you are having a good week so far, Friday is getting closer!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Will Bradley have a girlfriend or a best guy friend??? What's cooking in there. I'm putting my money on a girl. Just what you and especially Cody need. But two little boys running around causing trouble together will be pretty fun too!!!
Emily,
I have a website that I go to called the bump.com and it has a baby predicter on there. It asks two questions and I have used it for myself and several friends and I have not been wrong yet. I think you should take a peek and see. P.S. Girls are so much fun.
Post a Comment