Oh my...who knew there were so many different kinds of pacifiers, nipples and bottles, cups, thermometers, nail clippers and who knows what else!!!! Seriously, how the heck do you ever decide what you REALLY need? Any recommendations out there???!!!
We attempted to start our registry at Babies R Us this weekend and after two hours, I was done! (We did get some of the things that I knew we'd need registered for though!) I'll be going back with mom here one of these days! Then, the one place where I knew where I really wanted to register at and what I wanted to register for...Pottery Barn Kids, yes I am in love with that place...only the store closest to us has decided to close! Go figure! I will be traveling one of these weekends or just setting that one up on line!
This little guy is really starting to kick now! My new favorite thing to do is to lay with the remote on my stomach and watch him bump it. We just can't wait to meet this little guy!!!!
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love reading your posts on your pregnancy! You're too adorable!! :) Your little guy is one lucky little man to have you for his mama. Really.
Do you have a name picked out? Don't sweat all the registry stuff... if anything, request gift cards so that you can go and get what you REALLY need after he arrives!! You've probably already registered for the things that you know you need already... carseat, stroller, pack-n-play, high chair (may I recommend the kind that you set up in one of your existing kitchen chairs?), swing/bouncy, crib, bedding, etc. The rest really will get taken care of... all that matters is that he's healthy, and you are too! :) I had some fabulous showers for Caleb (my first, didn't have one for Logan) but I have to say that the best one was given to me as a surprise before Toben was born -- it was simply a diapers and gift card shower! Perfect!
Post a Comment