
We are now at week 24...and getting bigger and bigger by the week! I went to the Dr. Monday and I'm measuring 25 weeks right now. Hmmmm are we in for a big boy?! So far everything is looking good. I go again in February for another ultrasound and the oh so lovely glucose test, after that we start going every other week! I actually made the rest of our appointments until our due date...that's crazy!
We got his crib and a dresser ordered last week and I've decided on the bedding! I am so excited to get his room going and set up! ...We're even more excited to meet this little "sweet pea" of ours!!!
We're getting ready for a HUGE cold front tomorrow...I'm ready for Spring to be here, thanks! Have a great rest of the week!
2 comments:
You look great!
Cannot wait to see what his crib and bedding looks like!
You look so great Emily!
Post a Comment