Sunday, March 21, 2010

Shower Time!

I am FINALLY getting around to posting a few pics from our shower we had two weeks ago now! We've been so busy and time is just flying by! Our little "sweet pea" will be here before we know it! We're now on spring break and it couldn't come soon enough I tell ya! We have a busy week in store! Here are some pics from the shower...enjoy!







The hostesses: My best friend Corby and her mom, my sister in laws, Chrissy and Candice

The grandmas to be!

Corby made this ADORABLE diaper cake, my camera died and I didn't get a better picture of it. There is SOOO much detail on it and it was just the cutest thing!

This sweet little girl is actually one of my former students who is now in 5th grade!!!! She even came to our wedding, almost three years ago! The group of kids I had that year, I must say is still one of my "favorite" groups of kids!

We got so many NICE gifts, but I had to share a pic of this cute little onesie, it just cracked me up! Love it!

...and here is one of our latest tummy pics! We're getting big I tell ya!

This week we'll be washing all of Cooper's new things and getting them organized!

1 comment:

Jonathan John said...

Loved the shower pics and your latest belly pic is a really good picture of you! Miss ya! Kelly