Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Stubborn, Stubborn

We had our little weekly appointment to follow up on the sugar levels and the fluids around our sweet little guy today. Boy, was he being one stubborn little guy today! I sure hope that's not going to be a sign of times to come! We do weekly ultrasounds and weekly non stress tests to check everything. Well, during the non stress test, he had the hiccups and they just would not go away! They sounded so funny though the machine they use! The ultrasound showed that everything is developing as it should and his fluid levels are all looking great. His little stubbornness came in when they would try to get a picture of his little face...he would put both hands up right in front of his face and would not move them for ANYTHING! They wiggled and shook me and he kept them straight up in front of that face the entire time and would not budge! Little stinker!!! They were even going to give me a 3D picture, but nnnnoooooo someone had to play the shy game!!! I did get a QUICK glance at his chunky little cheeks though!!!

Last weekend, my best friend, Corby hosted a baby shower along with my sister inlaws and her mom. It was perfect, they went all out! As soon as I get a free second, I will download my pictures and share a few, I have to show off all of Corby's creativeness!!!! Hopefully by the weekend I will have that done! ...a girl must get her thank you notes all out and in the mail first!

No comments: