
This was Saturday, April 10th...
Went to the dr. on the 12th and was only 1cm and was told we still had a while...
Then 3:15 AM on the 13th...the water broke! I called the dr. and of course was told to come in, I chose to first put on my make up and attempt to fix my hair...knowing that some photos just might be taken at some point this exciting day...did I mention that we were supposed to close on our new home that afternoon?!

At the hospital, hubby was able to eat some lunch before the big arrival of our sweet
little boy!
little boy!

So sweet!!!! After pushing for 3 and a half hours, he was here! 7.3 pounds and 20.5 inches long...with a head full of hair!!! We are so in love!

First family photo!

With Grand Bunny and Grandad

The following day, the 14th, we closed on our new home straight from the hospital bed! We had the BEST realtor ever, she came over with papers and all and we were able to close...just one day late!

Mommy and her baby!

My WONDERFUL dr.!

Grand Bunny had a bassinet ready for his first nap at home!

Day 3 at home...first bath!


Grammy and Grandpa

With all 4 generations!
We moved in the following Tuesday and Saturdayhad an 85th birthday celebration for Great Grandpa! It's been a whirlwind, but it's been fun! We're all moved and settled (just about!) in...now if we can only
get our nights and days figured out!





3 comments:
Congrats! He is so handsome. I can't believe you had to push for 3 and 1/2 hours. It looks like you have a lot of help right now and that is alway nice when you first come home with the baby. I can't wait to see more pictures.
Oh Emily, he is BEAUTIFUL!! I can see both you and your hubby in him -- what a wonderful mix! :) I hope those days and nights get straightened out quickly!!
What a whirlwind last couple of weeks! I am looking forward to seeing more pictures of the little guy and the new home as time goes along! :) Congrats!!!
HI Emily!! Congrats to you and your hubby!! He is just beautiful!! My first baby boy had a full head of hair too...adorable!! I know you both are so in love! Its wonderful and I know your Mom is just thrilled! Hugs!!
Post a Comment