Tuesday, May 4, 2010

3 Weeks...already?!

How can 3 weeks go by SOOOO fast??? Pure sweetness!

As of this week I am:

  • Starting to be more alert for longer chunks of time...up to 2 hours at a time some days!
  • I can focus for a few minutes on voices and or noises!
  • I've discovered my tongue, my fingers and I found my foot the other day!
  • I'm taking up to 3 ounces at a time!...but still not sleeping too much more!
  • I now weigh 7 pounds 13 ounces!
  • I really hate wet diapers and getting my clothes changed! (Our record is 5 outfits in one day
    and 4 pair of pajamas in one night!...let's hope we don't go past that!)

Bright eyed after bath time!

Those tiny little toes!


...and those tiny little fingers!!! So sweet!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Emily he is certainly adorable. I am thinking he looks like his daddy!!!!
So does mine, we do all the work for 9 or less months and they come out looking like dad. What's up with that?? He is too cute! I cant wait to see him again!

Ashley said...

Emily,
He is so cute. I am so happy for you and your husband. It is pure bliss and cherish every moment because it goes by so fast. It feels like Addison was born yesterday and she is over 2 already.