Today is my hubby's b-day!!!! Happy birthday babe!!! He has said forever, it seems like now, that all he wants is a house where he can watch the deer roam in his yard. Well, last night we took Buddy for his evening walk and right as we were turning the curve to come home, I hear him say, "wow those are some really big dogs in the yard....oh, those are dogs, those are DEER!!!" (it was pretty dark by this point) How appropriate that they would stop by for a visit the night before his birthday!!! There, in our yard were three bucks, not huge ones, but we could tell they had horns! I'm just sad that we didn't have our camera! We've lived here for about three years now and we've never seen deer in our neighborhood before. We've seen them in a neighboring field, but that's about it. So, I guess he got what he's always wanted for his birthday, deer in his yard!
Tonight, his family is coming over to go out to eat, so that should be fun! Now, I am off to go make him a chocolate cream pie....mmmm...he voted for that over a cake!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey son,
Happy belated Birthday! Sorry for letting this special day slip by. Hope you had fun.
Love,
Your parents
Morgan & Linds
Post a Comment