That is what it is here, hot, hot, hot (and dry, dry, dry...we need some rain SOOOO bad!)!!!! Yesterday, Andrea and Kristi came over for lunch and some pool time. The water felt oh so good!!!!
Today, I went grocery shopping and I found a new (to me) yummy treat....
Today, I went grocery shopping and I found a new (to me) yummy treat....
Yes...Starbucks ice cream!!! I got the Carmel Macchiato flavor and it is sooooooo good and creamy!!! (I even had a coupon for $2 off, so I only paid $0.99 for it!!!! ...even better, right?!) The perfect treat for a very hot summer day!!!
I'm now waiting on my mom to get here, she's coming for a few days and I can't wait to have some mom/daughter time! We'll do a little shopping and we have a lunch date planned with the aunties!



No comments:
Post a Comment