Friday, June 12, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday...Bathrooms!

It's Friday!!!! That means that it is time for Kelly's home tour!!! This week we are doing bathrooms....this is our guest bathroom that is straight down our hall. I am a zebra and pink kind of girl, so the bathroom is all zebra, black and white, with a little pink. My mom made me the shower curtain!









I love my zebra print cross!!!!

This is our bathroom, looking at it from our room...

Not that you really wanted to see our toothbrushes, but I love our canister for them! The other one, I use for cotton balls.


Well, those are our bathrooms! Nothing too exciting! I hope you have a fab-u-lous weekend! Anyone doing anything exciting?

5 comments:

Allison said...

I just posted my zebra shower curtain too! Cute! :)

Heather said...

I love your bathrooms!! I love that zebra cross!! They are both so pretty! You did a great job!

Caroline said...

I love the zebra shower curtain and zebra cross.

Hayley said...

Love your bathrooms! Especially the cannisters!!!

Lynn said...

Your zebra cross is very pretty...very unique. The canisters are great. I have always loved that style with the iron work on it.