So, I know he's our baby, but gosh, isn't he cute?!
I took him back to the dr. yesterday because he's been spitting up so much and has sounded a little congested...I know, babies spit up, but when it's coming out their nose and flying across me and he's screaming after he eats...something is up, right? We went in and we're now 8.12 pounds!!!!They checked him for RSV...thank goodness that came back negative. The dr. just reminded me to watch who he's around and make sure everyone is washing their hands before touching him. We won't be going out and about for a while still....
We're now also on acid reflex medicine. His poor bottom had a nasty diaper rash and we were not happy when we had dirty diapers...ouch, poor baby! Hopefully our tummy will start to feel better soon!
Things I've learned now since becoming a mommy...beware of diaper changing time..spit up is not the only thing that can project a good distance out of this tiny little body...things can come out of three places at once! Also, be prepared to get wet! Just when you think you've just about made it through a changing or even bath time for that matter...surprise!!!!! We're learning to make changing times quick!..and finding out that reflexes get much faster when you're a mommy and a daddy!
Those sleepless nights are so worth it, just to see this cute little face looking up at us and smiling! ...don't get me wrong though, a little more sleep would be just fine with me! Who knew we could be such interesting people!
We had a happy first mother's day at our house! Hubby and sweet pea got me a gift certificate to a local day spa! Woo hoo!! For lunch, C's family came by and brought a fajita lunch...yummmy!!! We hope you had a happy Mother's day at your house!




2 comments:
Hi there!! Your litte sweet pea is just beautiful!! I just love his hair!! I remember those times with no sleep and just rocking my sweet little boys during the early hours and it was the sweetest time with them...it definately is worth the lack of sleep.
Emily, Cooper is absolutely adorable!!!! You are doing good momma!! Can't wait to see him again.
Post a Comment