Thursday, May 20, 2010

6 Weeks, can it be so?!


Ahhh, bath time is so relaxing....

Psst...I think she's watching us again!
Ha! I love this picture! Sweet Pea has just started paying attention to things. He LOVES his little giraffe! He looks for it every time I lay him in his pack-n-play! (The giraffe is taken out when he falls asleep!)
Other things we're doing:
  • Smiling more
  • Wiggling around and discovering what our hands and feet can do!
  • Cooing and making other sweet noises.
  • Growing, growing and growing some more! 9.5 pounds as of last week!
Grandbunny helped give Sweet Pea his first nail trimming last week! ...while he was asleep! I trimmed and she filed and the job was done without him even knowing!
Last week we also got to go visit daddy at work, he LOVED the lighting at the office!
We also made another trip back to the dr. to see why there have been no improvements with the acid reflux medicine. We're now on a new formula and a new medicine. The formula is much better, we had a different baby after a few feedings!...the medicine on the other hand, well it's ALOT more expensive and I think it's only causing more stomach cramping and potty issues. I'm giving it a few more days to see if it's just taking a while for him to adjust to everything and then we may be calling the dr...AGAIN! I hope we out grow this stuff here SOON!

No comments: