Since I've had quite some time off, I spent most of the day on Monday with my good friend Valerie. We went shopping in the afternoon and that evening, we made dinner for our hubbies...can't you tell we had oh so much fun?!!

Us girls hard at work! You want one of Valerie's "tool belts," right?! (It is really a new blet thing that she got for a fishing trip!) She makes anyone who she is with laugh!


Valerie and Brandon

We made oven fried pork chops, ranch mac and cheese, a spinach salad and then Brandon decided he needed to get in on the cooking fun...he made the squash! We also made a yummy chocolate/cherry cake....yummmmmo!!!

Valarie is all about having a good time and she can blow really big bubbles!!! I am currently trying to get her, along with some of my other friends to get into the blog world, I know they'd have oh so much fun!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment