We had a pretty busy Memorial Day Weekend. Friday night started with a trip the the grocery store, while there we got a call from our neighbor. They had found a snake in their garage and wanted hubby's help getting it out....ugggg!!!! It ended up being a pretty good sized snake, about 3 feet or so!
Saturday, we went to Mallory's Baptism. She looked so sweet in her gown and adorable little white shoes! We then went home to clean and then went over to Andrea and Emilio's that evening.
Sunday, we had shrimp boil at our house! So much fun! Nothing better than hanging out with good friends and eating yummy food! Here are some pics from our shrimp boil....!!!!
Candice, Chrissy and Lindsay
I will have to post a few of the recipes from this weekend later! I tried a few new ones that I think everyone really liked....guess that's what it means when there are no left overs for those things!!! Hmmm, now when can we plan the next one.....
Have a great week...it's the LAST week of school here....YYYAAAHOOO!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment