Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our Weekend...

We had a pretty relaxing weekend. Friday we went out to eat with Andrea and Emilio. Saturday, hubby played in a golf tournament and his team won 2nd place!!! Woo, hoo for them! While he was there, I had to go to our end of the year convocation for school, oh so much fun! (Not really, except for the fact that that meant that we are now officially DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!! Yaaaahoooo!!!) After I got finished with that, I met my friends and former roomies, Kerri and Lori for lunch and a little shopping! I hadn't seen Kerri in forever, so it was so much fun to catch up with the two of them...I am kicking myself now for not getting a picture of us together to post with this!!! Really, what was I thinking?! Today, hubby and I just relaxed by the pool, gave Buddy a bath and then we went for a walk down to the river. Good Times.....

No comments: