Since I am home now...until at least May 11th and I've cleaned just about every surface of my house and I've already been to the grocery store (at 6:30 AM...that is, by the way the best time to grocery shop, so I found out this morning while trying to get there before a bunch of other swine flu germs made it into the store!!!). I thought I'd participate in the home tour over at Kelly's Korner. My hubby did our countertops and backsplash about two years ago...I really like the way they turned out! My Kitchen is my favorite room in our house, I spend a lot of time here...
My favorite cookbook stays by the stove!!! Southern Living's: Our Best Easy Weeknight Favorites
This is where I do most of my prep work!(The baggie in the background has some fresh carrot-oatmeal muffins that I baked yesterday...mmmm!!)



13 comments:
I love those canisters,these are the second ones I've seen!thanks for sharing!
Yep, I am loving those canisters too! Also the light over your sink!
Blessings~LillySue
P.S. Click the "LillySue" link at Kelly's and come visit my kitchen!
Your kitchen is so pretty! That is CRAZY that you are out of school for so long!
I love to grocery shop early in the morning - if I could just get up. I normally go now really, really late at night after Harper goes to bed.
Love your kitchen, it is so pretty!! I have got to get me some of those canisters!! love your blog!!
Lots of country charm. Love it.
Okay I have seen those canisters in almost every blog, I HAVE to have them now too LOL :)Thank you for opening up your home!
-Ash-
Love you kitchen!
And enjoy the break :-)
I so want that sign its all good! My husband would love it.. I love the roosters on the canisters.. And I love the light above the sink.
It is so nice to hear from you. I saw your mom a few months ago. I hope all is well with your family. I can not believe your school is closed down until May 11th. Do you have to make all of those days up? Your kitchen looks awesome. Take care.
Ashley
That is one of my favorite cookbooks also! You have a great kitchen and I agree - grocery shopping early is the way to go!
You have great windows in your kitchen!!
Thanks for letting us look!
www.lifeofashleylancaster.blogspot.com
Hey Emily! I just saw your comment on my blog! Thanks. We are very excited about the adoption. This is Allison, by the way!
Hey Em! Great kitchen! And thanks for your comment on my blog...I'm really ready for things to settle down and get back to normal.
Post a Comment