Wednesday, November 4, 2009

14

Well...I am now almost done with week #14! I'm starting to get "the bump"...it shows up way better after about dinner time! My pants are just starting to get more snug around my waist, a shopping trip will probably be in our near future! We go back to the dr. next week and then after that the next one will be the BIG appointment and I totally can't wait! Here are a few pictures, not the greatest, but they'll do....


4 comments:

Sara said...

You're ADORABLE, Emily!! Can't wait to see more of those cute belly pics as time goes along! :) Hope you're feeling well!

Whimsy Cookie Co. said...

Awww...I agree with Sara...just adorable..I love your little bump!!

Jonathan John said...

Em-you and sweet pea look great. I like your necklace too. Much love, Kelly John

Uncle Ted said...

My GOD! You're all swole up. What did that man do to you? If he's hurting you let me know. I'll beat him up! My nickname in High School was "One Punch" so I can take care of that for you Emily. Just give me a call.