Thursday, November 19, 2009

Funny...

After school today, I had to return a call to a parent. She is just as sweet as can be and her child is just too darn cute! She was sharing with me her child's reaction to me now being pregnant. After she told him that I was expecting, his mouth dropped open and he says...."I guess I am happy for her mom, but that means that Mr. B has kissed her!!!!" ...he now wants to invite both of us to his birthday party so he can challenge Mr. B to a DS game! Too funny! Gotta love 'em!

I wore some of my new maternity pants this week and I must say...I HATE them! They are comfortable, but I'm constantly pulling on them to keep them up. My regular pants are too tight and aren't comfortable at school. They are just not the cutest things in the world...I think I'll stick to the dresses with leggings for now! ...anyone know of any cute maternity shops???

3 comments:

Sara said...

I pretty much had to skip over the Motherhood Maternity stores and go straight to Mimi or Pea in the Pod, especially for pants. I had the same problem with them falling down!! {and I hope you don't have this happen, but as I got bigger it became even more of a problem...}
Look at Old Navy and Gap online - they will often run some good deals on their maternity clothing.
Good luck - happy shopping! :)

Ashley said...

I went to Macys to get a lot of my clothes and they carry Mimi and Pea in the Pod there. My problem was that my belly didnt get big enough for the pants and they would fall down. It was kind of hard. You are taller so I bet you will have the same problem with the pants not fitting your belly. Also, they have these new things at Target that go around the top of your regular pants for this in between stage. They look like you are wearing camisole under your shirt. I can't wait to find out what you are having.

Hayley said...

How sweet is that! Too cute!