Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Chocolate Kahlua Cake....


No...these are not the Kahlua cake, these are obviously the cookies I baked for Christmas.....mmmm....just had to include a picture! :-)
Here is the Chocolate Kahlua Cake! I originally got this recipe from my friend Lois at one of my bridal showers and I LOVE this cake! It is really moist and is so good fab with a dollop of cool whip or whipped cream on top of it! I normally dust the top of it with some powdered sugar before cutting.
Here is the recipe!

1 Chocolate cake mix
4 Eggs
1 pt. sour cream
1/3 c Kahlua
1 small package of instant chocolate pudding mix
3/4 cup oil
1 cup chocolate chips
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Carefully add the chips last, folding in. Grease and flour a bundt pan and bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 45-50 minutes. This cake is oh so yummy!!!!!

No comments: