I can't believe that Christmas is now gone and done! Crazy how it feels like it will never get there and then poof it's gone! It will now be 2010 and that means that in just 4 short months our little sweet pea will be here! I think we've just about decided on a name for him, but we're not telling until we've decided for sure!
My brother Eric and his wife, Heather
My mom and dad
My Aunt Dagne and Uncle Steve
Their kiddos, Marissa and RaynorWe enjoyed spending time with our family over the Christmas weekend. We did Christmas day with my mom's side of the family at my Aunt's house and then we were off to Cody's side of the family on Saturday.
We've started getting some sweet little baby things! My mom got me a baby food maker that I just can't wait to use!...yes, I Will be making all of his baby food! I've had my eye on it for a while now and got it for Christmas!
We hope that you and your family had a nice Christmas! I'll be back later this week with some recipes!





No comments:
Post a Comment