Well, it's that time again! Summer is gone..over...poof!!! Ahhh, so sad! I went back to school today, the kids come next Monday, so it is also an exciting time as well. Time to hit the floor running, things are going to get busy and crazy fast now!
I officially feel O-L-D...my mom spent the weekend with me (hubby had a show in Ft. Worth, so she came so we could have some good ol' girl time!) and I ran into a parent of a former student...y'all this child is now a SOPHOMORE in high school (I had him when he was in 3rd grade!)!!!! That means I am now OLD.... (I guess at least he is not graduating from college yet like some of the babies I used to babysit!) have I really already been teaching for that long???? It's bad enough that I'm getting ready to hit the big 3-0...oh man, where does the time go?!
Hopefully later this week I'll have time to post a few more recipes...yea!!!!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment