I was looking at some old pictures on my computer and decided to do a memory post today! I LOVE pictures. Here are a few that I came across...oh how time flies!

This was taken at a 25 year reunion for our high school dance team! This is Leslie and Kelly (Kelly and I have actually known each other since 4th grade!).

I love this picture! It was taken at our other friend Kelly's wedding, we all danced together through high school. I wish we all lived closer! (Leslie, me and Kelly J.)

Me with my best friend Corby and my other friend Lori. Corby was one of my college roomies and Lori was my roomate after college for a while.

Corby and me at her wedding!

Lori, her hubby Kyle and me at Corby's wedding.

Mmmm...love this place, great views and great food...a perfect place to go with great friends! My friend Amy is on the left of me with her friend, next to my hubby are our good friends Morgan and Lindsay.
A trip one summer to Port A. Candice, hubby's older sister, me and my hubby and our friends Weston and Paula. Hubby and Weston lived together for a while in college.I'm off to go cut out centers for school! It's getting close and summer will be gone in just a few weeks!



1 comment:
Oh my gosh...love the trip down memory lane. Have we really known each other for 20 years! Man I'm feelin' old today.
Post a Comment