I can't believe I'm now in the last two days of my summer vacation! Where did the time go? It seemed like the summer was never going to end just a month ago and now BAM! It's gone come Monday! I just about have my room together and I have the first two weeks of lesson plans done!!!! At least next week, I'll have plenty of time to do the details of running copies, and writing my new "babies" names on stars for the hallway, my leader tags, popsicle sticks, name plates and tags and clothes pins! Whew, then it will be time to meet my new little ones and their families! Oh how I love the time off, but I am kind of ready to get back into a routine.
I've been spending this week being lazy and doing laundry and other odds and ends around the house. Tuesday, I got to have lunch with my best friend from high school, Leslie. We had so much fun shopping around town, visiting and doing lunch. We haven't been able to get together in forever it seems like and we finally found a day that would work. Yesterday, I went to the outlet mall and did some shopping...Banana Republic was my best friend yesterday! Gotta love a good sale!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment