This weekend we headed STRAIT to Houston for the George STRAIT concert! My mom got our whole family tickets as a retirement gift to herself....woo, hooo!!!!! The concert was awesome! There were a TON of people there, sold out and we did not see too many empty seats!

My brother, Eric and sister in law, Heather
My mom and dad
Me and mom
First up was Julianne Hough from Dancing with The Stars. I loved her on that show! She is SO pretty! She preformed really good, but we didn't know too many of her songs.
After her, came Blake Shelton, he really puts on a good show, he was actually pretty funny too! He has some really good songs out too!
Then came Sugarland! They were AWESOME! She has such a strong voice, even though she is having voice problems right now, you'd never know it! They are so energetic and entertaining...I wouldn't mind seeing them again!
And then.....
came GEORGE!!!!! I don't care how old he is, he's still one good looking cowboy!!


The rear view! I really think he turned around every now and then just to see how loud the crowd would scream!...look at all those people! We took a ton of pics, so these are just a few of our favorite! ....what's your favorite George Strait song? Thanks mom and dad for the tickets, we had a great time!



4 comments:
Hi there! I LOVE George Strait!! I have seen him a couple of times in concert..in TX of course and he is so good and still looks so hot!!! I know you all had such a great time!! Love the pics!
FUN!! What a great retirement gift! :) Your family looks great, Emily!
As far as my favorite George song... how do you pick? They're all classics! :) Oh, the memories!
Love me some George! Hard to pic a favorite song...they are all so good! Your mom and dad look great!
I love George I want to sleep with him. PS This is not Val
Post a Comment