Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Official...

We went to the dr. today and good golly our little sweet pea was hitting the poses! SOOOO cute! We are so in love! They say he has long legs and a big tummy!!!! We will be having our very own little (or I should probably say big, since he's measuring so large already!) baseball player!!! He was so kind to show us his tiny, little biceps, his baseball grip is already there...no kidding, in one of the pictures, his hand is formed just right to be holding a baseball! (He's going to take after his daddy for sure!) We are so very excited and can't wait to start picking out stuff!!! It was a fun appointment and it just makes everything so much more real now...so exciting!!!!! It's amazing how they could identify the organs, brain creases and folds, all of his little fingers and toes, all four chambers of his heart and so much more!!!

We hope you are having a good week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!! I will say I was wanting a little girl so your mom and I could do girlie stuff with the grandkids....but I guess Keegan will have a new little boyfriend.

Ashley said...

Congratulations on having a boy. I am so happy for you.