Can you believe it is already July??? Wow, time flies when you're having fun! That means that our anniversary...2 years, woo hoo will be in exactly 20 days and it also means that...Oh no, say it ain't so....I will be the BIG 3-0 in exactly two months from today! I really don't see how that can be right, I sure don't feel like I should almost be 30, whatever that is supposed to feel like!
Either blogger is acting up or it's my computer...every time I go to click on other blogs, I get this message that pops up and it won't let me in...errrrr, maybe it's just a fluke thing for now.
My hubby has a '62 Chevy pick up truck that he just loves, it was his dad's back in the day and he gave it to hubby a few years back and he's been trying to restore it and fix it up here an there. Sunday, we (yes, we, I helped too...sand and stain!) spent the afternoon sanding and restaining the bed of it....
Either blogger is acting up or it's my computer...every time I go to click on other blogs, I get this message that pops up and it won't let me in...errrrr, maybe it's just a fluke thing for now.
My hubby has a '62 Chevy pick up truck that he just loves, it was his dad's back in the day and he gave it to hubby a few years back and he's been trying to restore it and fix it up here an there. Sunday, we (yes, we, I helped too...sand and stain!) spent the afternoon sanding and restaining the bed of it....
He has really done a lot with it...it used to be a dark brown color. Sunday we accomplished getting the tail lights fixed, with the help of his dad, the bed restained and he got it partially waxed. ...did I mention how HOT it was Sunday, it was just 104!!!!



1 comment:
Happy early Anniversary! Enjoy your time together..before you have little ones running around!! And 30..its a piece of cake!! I loved my 30's..I turned the big 40 in Dec..wish I was 30 again!! Happy 4th to you and your family!!
Post a Comment