...Two years ago today, July 21st, we were married! I can't believe it's already been two years, I can't say that they've been long years...they've have flown by it seems! Here are some pics from our wedding and honeymoon!
The Mrs. and the Mr.!!
.jpg)
Colin, my God Son...
The Girls....We only had 9 Bridesmaids and 2 Jr. Bridesmaids!

My cake...kind of a blurry picture, but you get the idea!

We are all about floating the river during the summer...the Groom's cake!


What's a wedding without the YMCA?! (Our DJ had head pieces for each of the YMCA characters...)

C's friends from back home...
.jpg)
The wedding party!
Our Honeymoon...Rivera Maya, Mexico



The past two years have been great, I can't wait to see what the next few have in store!!!!



3 comments:
Congrats Emily on your Anniversary!! I LOVE your pics..they are all so fun and you look just beautiful!! What a darling couple you are!! Happy Anniversary!!
Congratulations on TWO happy years together!
You guys look so good together!!
Aww, thanks! You guys are so sweet!
Post a Comment