Monday, July 13, 2009

A Little Piece of Heaven!

My mom sent up a new dessert that she tried last week...German Chocolate Cheesecake!!!! Can it get any better than this??? Oh my it is FAB-U-LOUS!!! If you live near my parent's shop, you must stop by and order one if you are ever in need of a dessert, you will LOVE it!!! This "Little Piece of Heaven" is made with a layer of German Chocolate cake, a layer of cheesecake, some more German chocolate cake, some sort of a yummy chocolate icing, German chocolate icing on top of that and then drizzled with some more chocolate...are you drooling yet?!!YUUUMMMOO!!!!


Since I LOVE cooking and baking (and that is what most of my posts lately have been!), I've been thinking about hosting a recipe swap...what do you think? I wonder if anyone would participate???!!!! Hmmmmm....we shall see...


3 comments:

Leslee said...

I'm always up for some new receipes! That looks YUMMIE! Too bad they are so far away. :( Tell them to come to Houston! heehee

Leslee said...

Awww I'm still on the other side of Houston. We're out in Crosby. We do go through Katy sometimes when we go out of town. It's time for me to go to the mall over there. lol

Whimsy Cookie Co. said...

OMG..I need one of these!!! looks incredible!!