As a child, I hated meatloaf, I wanted nothing to do with it! I decided to try it though when I came across this recipe and I really liked it! This recipe for this meatloaf is very easy and oh so tasty!
1 pound ground beef
1 box Stovetop Stuffing Mix
1 Can tomato soup, divided
1 onion (chopped)
1 egg
In a mixing bowl, combine the egg (lightly beaten), the Stovetop, onion and half the can of tomato soup. Once combined, add the ground beef. Form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for about 55 mins. (You can use the other half can of the tomato soup (heat it with just a tad of milk) as a sauce to put on top of each slice of the meatloaf...way better than Ketchup!)
So good and the Stovetop adds such a different, good flavor!
So, what's for dinner? Meatloaf, cheesy mashed potatoes and squash! Mmmmmm...



1 comment:
I'm going to try this. Mine never stays together. lol
Post a Comment