Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Colin

I got to keep my God baby, Colin today! He's my best friend, Corby's little boy and he has been so much fun today! We went to the park first thing this morning, before it got too hot. We played on the playground, fed the ducks and geese, played some more and then we rode the train! After the park, we went to lunch at....where else...MCDONALD'S!!!! I let him pick and then we were joined by his mom and my sister in law, Chrissy. Here are some pics I took...I will warn you now, there are just a few!!!


Wwwweeeee....we went down the slides a lot, there were about 6 to choose from!!
We climbed a little...

tried out the seesaw...


Got a little tired and took a snack break!


You can't go to the park and not feed the ducks!!!





...and the squirrels!

And you really can't go to the park and not ride on the train!!!



Waiting our turn...


Here it comes!!!!



"Finally I get to get on!"



Whew, what a day it has been! (She did say...if I take a nap I get a treat later!!!)
After a nap, we'll go for ice cream!

1 comment:

Whimsy Cookie Co. said...

I love these pics..so sweet and adorable!! Makes you want to have one..right!!?? LOL I remember Landa park..spent lots of time there..brings back so many memories!!