Friday, July 10, 2009

You Know it's HOT When....


Your pool water feels more like luke warm bath water....yuck!!!! (and the level has dropped a good three inches or so!)...time to add some more cooler water, I suppose!

Your dog who HATES baths, stands by the water hose as you water and lets you soak him down and then actually give him a bath!!! That was priceless yesterday! Hubby always jokes when I complain that I'm bored, his response being funny is, "give Buddy a bath if you're so bored..." ha! That's so what I did yesterday and hubby couldn't believe it when I told him. He normally has to pin him down and can't let go of him and it is normally a pretty humorous struggle...not for me though, he just stood there like he was lovin' every second of that cool water running down his back! Must have felt oh so refreshing to him!

(This was at the ranch a few years ago...had to include a pic and it's one of my favorites of hubby and our "baby!")


I love the summer time, but boy this HOT, DRY weather is getting old...105 degrees is just too hot for this girl!

No comments: