Salmon Bake with Pecan-Crunch Coating!
I, if I can say so myself, made a very YUMMY dinner last night! This salmon dish was so easy and ended up being the best salmon that I have made!
Here is the fabulous recipe that I got from Southern Living...I love those people!!!
4 Salmon fillets
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 1/2 tablespoons of honey
1/4 cup soft breadcrumbs
1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper, place skin side down in a lightly greased baking dish (9x9).
Combine mustard, butter and honey; brush over salmon. Combine breadcrumbs, pecans and parsley (I also added just a few dashes of some dill and had to leave out the pecans because I didn't have any on hand); spoon evenly across top of salmon. Bake uncovered at 450 for 12-15 minutes.
I fixed the lovely dish for dinner a few nights ago. I was in a rut and hadn't been to the store, so I used what I had on hand and it actually turned out to be very easy and pretty darn good as well!
Here is the recipe...
9-10 chicken tenders, cooked and cubed into small pieces
14 oz can of diced tomatoes, undrained
1/2 teaspoon garlic
1 package of Stovetop Stuffing mix
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon basil leaves
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Place chicken in a greased 13x9 dish, sprinkle with basil and cheese (1 cup). Combine in a bowl the water, diced tomatoes, stuffing mix and garlic. Place stuffing mixture on top of the chicken. Bake at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes or until hot. So easy and so good!
So, what are you having for dinner?



3 comments:
I am SO following your blog!
You already inspired me with this post!
Hey! Great recipes, I am going to try both..they look great!! Thanks for sharing!! Have a good day! Laurie
Thanks for your sweet comments! I LOVE to cook/bake...got that from my mom! :-)
Post a Comment